 General / 23785
Re: Fishlips Minifig?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.build.minifigs, lugnet.build
Date:
Wed, 1 Nov 2000 19:36:46 GMT

In lugnet.general, Richard Marchetti writes:
In lugnet.general, Wayne McCaul writes:
I recently purchased the Hydro Crystalation Station (6199) and the catalog
cover shows a minifig with a blue face, golden fishlips and I was curious
what set he/she/it comes from.

This was actually discussed not long ago, but I am unable to find much by
searching "Insectoids Queen." For sure she comes with #2965 Hornet Scout,
which was "Not available in any store" according to the S@H catalogue I am
looking at.  I am almost positive that the queen comes with other sets also,
because I have more than one.  Maybe someone else can rattle them off...

-- Richard

Try this set- Sonic Stinger with mask or <set:6907 Sonic Stinger
without mask>.  I've never seen it in stores either, but at least you can buy
it online.