 General / 23569
Re: New sets for 2001... finally (Pictures)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 27 Oct 2000 21:39:57 GMT

In lugnet.general, Bradley Dale writes:
There could be Train- TLC hardly ever puts S@H exclusives in the little
booklets.  There were about 7 Train sets released in 1999, but the booklet only
showed the one sold in stores.  I hope they release a train car for
transporting animlals soon, because there are a lot of big animals now.

What about a Barnum and Bailey circus train? :p

Scott