 General / 23271
Re: New sets for 2001... finally (Pictures)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.year.2001
Date:
Sun, 22 Oct 2000 20:13:03 GMT

In lugnet.general, Eric Lanteigne writes:
I do not have a scanner but I tried to get the best pictures I could using
Vision Command for Mindstorms. I put 24 pictures on a temporary site (because
my official site isn't ready yet). In trying to get the best resolution
possible, I created gigantic files (this me bay quite long to upload (1+ minute
on my machine). That should give you a good idea until somebody get a real
scan. Have nice dreams....

Eric.

I was just about to forget the URL.

http://members.home.net/elanteigne/test.html

LMS VCS for these -- this is eerily appropriate!  Well done!!!

--Todd