 General / 23356
Re: New sets for 2001... finally (Pictures)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 24 Oct 2000 05:56:49 GMT

Whoo Hoo! Yes!
Need. More. Throwbots.
Steve Jackson, are you listening:
We need GURPS BIONICLE!
LegoHAMMER 2K!
A Space Hulk ZNAP theme bucket.

BTW, is there an agreed-upon catagory name that
covers Throwbots, Roboriders and Bionicle?
Could we call them collectively "Slizers"? (since
I think that is the coolest name to come out of TLG in a while).

-gyug

In lugnet.general, Raphael P. Jacquot writes:
In lugnet.general, Adam Murtha writes:
And what's Bionicle?  Mechs like Mark suggested or more Throwbots?

unfortunately, yes, it looks like more throwbots...