 General / 23203
Re: S@H exclusive minifigure has been shipped! (#3723)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Fri, 20 Oct 2000 23:41:50 GMT

Does anyone think that this model of the statue coming out in the green
color rather strange given that after it's restoration, the Statue of
Liberty is now the color of new untarnished copper?

I know it's rather strange, but if the original designer's intention was for
it to be a copper colored statue, perhaps TLG should have released it in
that color instead.  :-)

--
Cheers ...

Geoffrey Hyde

Greg Majewski <citrusx__@yahoo.com> wrote in message
Ah... sorry. I was replying to all of the messages in general and yours
happened to be the one I replied to. I guess I forgot to delete the first
line..