 General / 23142
Re: S@H exclusive minifigure has been shipped! (#3723)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Thu, 19 Oct 2000 15:36:00 GMT

It's a new color, a light green that is supposed to look like weathered copper.
Personally, I plan to get at least one copy to see if there are parts enough to
make a copper roof.

The name for a weathered copper color is "VERDIGRIS"  (verd-dig-gris).  But that
might be a mouthful.  We should come up with a universal Lego name for this color.
Say....... Antique Green, or???

Dan's sugguested "Copper Green", I agree that verdigris is too much,
i'll never remember it :)