 General / 21066
    Re: Imagination centers in Chicago and Anaheim —Charles Adams
   Well Michigan Ave is only one block from Ohio and Rush so it could still be associated with Disney. Aren't all the other Imagination Centers in or near Disney locations? (...) (24 years ago, 15-Aug-00, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Imagination centers in Chicago and Anaheim —Mark Herzberg
   (...) No. The one in Bloomington, Minnesota is at the Mall of America. I also spoke to someone on the project of The Dolphin Mall & Theme Park in Miami and he told me LEGO might be a tennant with an LIC. I think they are aiming at touristy areas. (...) (24 years ago, 16-Aug-00, to lugnet.general)