 General / 19117
Re: Treasure chest question
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.castle
Date:
Sat, 17 Jun 2000 04:17:33 GMT

In lugnet.general, Tom Reed writes:
In lugnet.general, Bruce Schlickbernd writes:
In lugnet.general, Shiri Dori writes:

Hmmm... I think I noticed another difference, betwen the pegs in different
chests... the one trans. pink chest I have has smaller pegs than the others,
[major cutlass snippage]

-Shiri

Say it ain't so!  I'd rather be flogged wi' a salt-encrusted cat than be
haulin' a transparent pink chest aboard me ship, lass.  Whot next, pink • sails?
Sounds like sump'in some starboard-coaster would do, or one of them
"stylish" Imperial pansies wi' thar hats not properly athwartships.
Harharhar...

Cap'n Pinkbeard

Now that you mentioned "pink" sails, I feel it's time to introduce you to a
most formidable female pirate ship...The "EMASCUlATOR"!
You can view it at the following address:
http://community.webtv.net/Merthyn1/EMASCULATOR
Enjoy and LMKWYT!
Tom

Jude