 General / 19055
Re: Treasure chest question
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 16 Jun 2000 13:06:58 GMT

In lugnet.general, Scott Allison writes:
Hello, and sorry if this is in the wrong forum...Can someone explain to me
they why and when of the different treasure chests? slots in back, smaller
pegs to hold the top on, black, brown, etc? thanks! scott salliso1@san.rr.com

I can't say I've ever noticed a difference in the chests other than the
obvious brown/black difference.  Brown chests came/come in pirate and castle
sets. I think they were introduced for the castle system.  The black chests I
have came from Adventurer sets.  I think some Ninja Castle sets also have
black chests.

Ben Gatrelle
(remove the spam dot from the yellowcastle to reply)