 General / 19042
19041  |  19043
Subject:
Which buildings open up?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 15 Jun 2000 20:36:36 GMT

   I have a question for you lego experts.  I would like to experiment with
the kind of lego buildings that open up with hinges (similar to everyone's
favorite yellow castle).  I'd like to examine some of TLG's open up models
before the days when they designed more like those open-up dollhouses, then
scene displays.  I can't think of a way to look that up in an efficient way.
Can anyone help me with some set numbers/names?

   I hope you understand what I'm talking about.