 General / 18266
Re: Lego Movie Maker Kit seen first hand!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 15 May 2000 02:07:33 GMT

In lugnet.general, Greg Perry writes:

So is this true?  Do you have to have the camera hooked to your computer in
order to use it?

Yes, from what I saw the camera does need to be connected to the PC by a 15'
USB cable. I also asked if the editing software could be used to output to
FireWire, the guy said he wasn't quite sure....

I think it is a QuickCam VC, so there probably won't be any linux support
either... sorry!

JDM
maynard@rohan.sdsu.edu