 General / 18256
Re: Lego Movie Maker Kit seen first hand!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 14 May 2000 16:14:49 GMT

JDM <maynard@rohan.sdsu.edu> wrote:
movie-crew - and a T-rex element! The camera is a surprisingly good quality
Logitech Quickcam packaged in a formed-lego case (like an RCX brick, sorta,

Any idea what model of quickcam it was? I'm completely buying this if it's
one of the ones with Linux support, but if it's the quickcam vc, I'll have
to pass. :(

Quotes 'R' Us                     --->               http://quotes-r-us.org/
Boston University Linux             --->                http://linux.bu.edu/