 General / 18247
    Re: May-June 2000 Mania Magazine —Todd Lehman
   (...) Do you see anywhere in any fine print on that page or any other page noting that LUGNET and the LUGNET logo are trademarks of LUGNET and/or its owners? --Todd (24 years ago, 14-May-00, to lugnet.general)

        Re: May-June 2000 Mania Magazine —Matthew Miller
     (...) AWAKIANALBASOTI [1], but I think that this use is a) within fair use and b) cool and fun. It's not really a mention -- rather, a little reference in the background. Those of us who know what it is will think it's cool, and those who don't will (...) (24 years ago, 14-May-00, to lugnet.general)

         Re: May-June 2000 Mania Magazine —Tim Courtney
     (...) IHTAOTLAILMUNAOTF [1], I think its cool, but there is a minor concern on the asking Todd first deal. If they put some fine print in it would be better too. I wish they would boldy come out and promote Lugnet though... It'll get there in time, (...) (24 years ago, 14-May-00, to lugnet.general)

        Re: May-June 2000 Mania Magazine —Thomas P. Rafert
    (...) Your welcome Todd. I was surprised I was the first to mention it, I normally get mine after everyone else. I saw Larry answered you questions about the trademarks issue. Same observations here, even with a magnifying glass, nope nothing. Tom (24 years ago, 14-May-00, to lugnet.general)