 General / 14748
14747  |  14749
Subject:
What about reapplication?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 9 Feb 2000 09:46:56 GMT

What did you use to reapply the stickers so that neither the sticker nor the
brick would damaged/discolored?

Dave

Asher Kobin <asherk@pobox.com> wrote in message
simply wash them in warm soapy water.  that did the trick for me.  good as • new

In lugnet.general, David Simmons writes:
Is it possible?

I recently acquired a used set that unfortunately, did not have the • stickers
applied by an adult.  Many are skewed and not applied completely flat. • As a
result, dust has gotten underneath to the sticky side and the stickers • are
coming off.  I can replace some of the stickers from the Idea Book sheets • I
have however some will be impossible to reapply and have them stay.  Has
anyone had any success in removing stickers, cleaning off the old glue • and
dirt, and then reapplying them?   I want to refurbish the stickers as • much
as possible so I can offer it for sale and I want it to be as complete as
possible.  LMK!

--"There is no end, no beginning.  There is only the infinite passion of
life."  -Federico Fellini