 General / 14746
Re: How do I repiar old & dirty stickers?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 9 Feb 2000 07:55:40 GMT

simply wash them in warm soapy water.  that did the trick for me.  good as new

In lugnet.general, David Simmons writes:
Is it possible?

I recently acquired a used set that unfortunately, did not have the stickers
applied by an adult.  Many are skewed and not applied completely flat.  As a
result, dust has gotten underneath to the sticky side and the stickers are
coming off.  I can replace some of the stickers from the Idea Book sheets I
have however some will be impossible to reapply and have them stay.  Has
anyone had any success in removing stickers, cleaning off the old glue and
dirt, and then reapplying them?   I want to refurbish the stickers as much
as possible so I can offer it for sale and I want it to be as complete as
possible.  LMK!

--"There is no end, no beginning.  There is only the infinite passion of
life."  -Federico Fellini