 General / 14700
Re: Shell promo sets coming to the U.S.!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 9 Feb 2000 01:13:37 GMT

Jonathan Wilson wrote in message <389DF68B.80FDCC00@xoommail.com>...
[1] I think they held back on that set to make sure that being an Aussie
Lego fan still sucks! Gotta have something to whinge about, cobber! ;-)

I think that they held back on it because there are not too many select • shops
here so people here might not know what a select shop is.

Jonathan, I would guess that you're not a Melbourne resident, because down
here almost every Shell service station has a Select shop! On the other
hand, I didn't know there were fewer Select shops in the other states, so
yeah, that would explain it I guess. :-(

Cheers,
Paul
LUGNET member 164