 General / 13256
Re: How many sets?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 7 Jan 2000 04:38:07 GMT

In lugnet.general, Tony Kilaras writes:

Frank Filz wrote in message <3874C9DD.58E@mindspring.com>...
Larry Pieniazek wrote:
Ya, you might have been good off the line, but you just didn't have what
it takes to win the, race and Gary blew past you well before the finish
line. His E/Ts are nothing short of phenomenal.

Of course when we bring Conan into the picture, most of us aren't even
in the race...

It's a shame Conan doesn't participate here. I'm dying to know how he
acquired so many pieces. He must be as rich as Bill Gates! :)

Who is Conan?  And what is his story?