 General / 13223
Re: Do you build sets you buy for parts?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 6 Jan 2000 18:41:27 GMT

On Thu, 6 Jan 2000 17:06:44 GMT, "Ben Jackson" <ben@ben.com> wrote:

When you buy a set for parts (or multiple copies of it) do you always build at
least one of the actual model?  I may have just bought too many sets in the
last few weeks, but I don't really feel like building a 4561 (much less 4 of
them, although all the coaches together might be entertaining), or the R2D2
droid, or a couple of technic cars...

Nope.  In fact, of the thousands of sets that I've bought, I think I'm
still in single digits for the number of sets I've actually built.
Off the top of my head they include:

The Landspeeder
6078
6090