 General / 11873
Re: Advent Calendar Fun!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.build
Date:
Sat, 11 Dec 1999 08:38:16 GMT

Thomas Main wrote in message ...
OK, I've let this slip for a few days.  This time of year really does seem • to
get busy...if anyone would like to take over...

First, I'd like to thank Thomas for his efforts.
I certainly enjoyed all your models!

I probably won't be able to take over (who's not busy this time of year?!),
but I managed to create a few alternate models for Day 8, and 9.

http://incolor.inetnebr.com/mvunlim2/lego/xmas1999/calendar08.html

As a side note, the Advent Calendar actually belongs to my wife.
I bought it for her (in hope of assimilating her into the LEGO conciousness
:-)).
We've been opening it every other day so we each can open and build a model
at same time.

=Hari=