 General / 11137
Re: Advent Calendar Fun!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.build
Date:
Fri, 3 Dec 1999 02:43:12 GMT

I did the man with the beard thing once, but I used an all black body and
gave him the black top hat.  I wasn't sure if he looked more like Abraham
Lincoln or an Amish man.

P.S.  I like the lady from the hair dresser!

Silas

Thomas Main wrote in message ...
Ok, so today all I had to work with was a Santa minifig.  I managed three • pics:

http://members.xoom.com/brickenplate/calendar2.html

The first is a lady fresh from the hairdresser or hatshop,
second is a beggar
and last a bald man with a neatly trimmed beard

hey...give me a break...there was only 1 fig :)

In lugnet.general, Thomas Main writes:
I ran out and bought a copy of the 1298 Advent Calendar tonight ('cos it's • Dec.
1).  Anyway, I thought it might be fun to post some silly pics of • alternate
models I made from the Dec. 1 set bag.  I hope to build three or four
alternates from each mini-bag and post them daily to my web page.  Here's • the
first day:

http://members.xoom.com/brickenplate/calendar1.html

--
Thomas Main