 Gaming / BrikWars / 317
  Re: The steampunk skiff 'Egregious'

(...) Wow! Very inpressive. Excellent details, weaponry and such. This is also a great example in my book of how to use the two different browns together. The two different tones add so much to this. Simply fabulous. Best, Jonathan (17 years ago, 25-Jun-07, to lugnet.gaming.brikwars, FTX)

  Re: The steampunk skiff 'Egregious'

(...) I agree. It became apparent very early on that I would send myself to the madhouse if I insisted on using a single color only - and that assumes that I even had the pieces I needed in the right color. When building the deck and hull I instead (...) (17 years ago, 25-Jun-07, to lugnet.gaming.brikwars, FTX)

  Re: The steampunk skiff 'Egregious'

(...) I like the effect also. It became apparent very early on that I would send myself to the madhouse if I insisted on using a single color only - and that assumes that I even had the pieces I needed in the right color. When building the deck and (...) (17 years ago, 25-Jun-07, to lugnet.gaming.brikwars, FTX)