 Gaming / BrikWars / 313
    Re: BrikWars - Battle Road —Mike Rayhawk
   (...) Now hold on! The Treaty of Versailles wasn't a real event? How did the squad rules work out for you guys? I notice you used the word "attempt." (...) They're nice, although I wonder how you could scale them for larger squads. It doesn't make (...) (17 years ago, 11-May-07, to lugnet.gaming.brikwars, FTX)

        Re: BrikWars - Battle Road —Elroy Davis
   (...) Oops. I'd forgotten about that one. (...) I thought they worked really well. I was actually hoping for some squad-on-squad combat, but it didn't work out that way. I'd also love to play a larger scale game using squads at some point. Something (...) (17 years ago, 12-May-07, to lugnet.gaming.brikwars, FTX)