 Gaming / 68
    Re: New Game —Richard Franks
   (...) Exactly! There will be many predecessors to 'Brik Wars', but that makes no difference - each system is judged on it's own merits - and having a non-anoraky alternative (low dice, no lookup) is especially welcome when all you want is a quick (...) (24 years ago, 14-Apr-00, to lugnet.gaming)

        Re: New Game —Mike Rayhawk
   (...) ?? I've never heard of 'non-anoraky' before, but it sounds like a useful adjective. Where did it come from? (...) That was my fault, sorry about that. It was meant as a nod to Lego Wars, which had units like the "Medik" and "Mechanik." Waaaaay (...) (24 years ago, 14-Apr-00, to lugnet.gaming)

        Re: New Game —Richard Franks
   (...) I'm not sure that 'non-anoraky' came from anywhere really! But it makes more sense when you understand the term 'anorak', which I'm not sure has much alternative usage outside the UK.. so I'll describe *that* as best I can. Essentially it (...) (24 years ago, 14-Apr-00, to lugnet.gaming)