 Gaming / 290
  Re: BirkWars, BrickFest, Some Questions

(...) We did a lot of driving when I was young. We took two 5-6 week vacations driving across the US (though the first I was a little too young to remember much). We also took 5-6 weeks driving around Europe. We (me and my sisters) didn't fight too (...) (24 years ago, 5-Jun-00, to lugnet.gaming)

  road trips (was: Re: BirkWars, BrickFest, Some Questions)

FUT .o-t.fun (...) <snip> Oh, yeah, when I was 4 we drove from Kansas to FL, my older sisters and I were constantly playing in the baggage (the back seats folded into it so we had lots of space). That was a good trip, definitely. Somehow, when I was (...) (24 years ago, 5-Jun-00, to lugnet.gaming, lugnet.off-topic.fun)