 Gaming / 1178
Re: The Pirate Game at BrickFest 2002
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming, lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.pirates
Date:
Sat, 27 Jul 2002 00:19:40 GMT

I'd like to thank Frank and everyone else who made this game happen.  I got
suckered because I thought I was going to see some animation stuff, but due
to the room change, I wandered into the begining stages of the game.  After
a few minutes of lurking, I grabbed a Ship and jumped into the fray.  It was
a lot of fun.  I didn't think I'd like it, but I figure I'm addicted now : )
My first cutter must have been cursed, because it continued to bring people
(mostly Lindsey) bad luck even after the crew was dead and the broken hulk
was taken in tow !   Anyway, I can't wait to do this again...

                                                    -JSM