 Gaming / 103
Re: Inaugural Ohio BrikWars Meeting
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming, lugnet.loc.us.oh
Date:
Mon, 17 Apr 2000 23:28:46 GMT

In article <38fb97cc.10198126@lugnet.com>, regult@aol.com wrote:
If we do another major cross level TL battle with a castle, I don't
think it would be fair for me to field my hover flyers. After the game
I realized that all I had to do was climb to an altitide of just under
20", hover over the castle and fire away.
  I'm not likely to field another keep any time soon.  Re-reading the
rules Saturday made me realize that my real strength as a TL2/3 army is in
my ability to field fairly fast and powerful units (mounted knights)
fairly cheaply.  For the cost of that flyer and a pilot.  I can field 10
or more knights.  I can keep you busy trying to herd them while I setup an
attack.

  Having said all of that, on an open plain, I'm toast against flyers.  If
I can hide behind and under things, I can play my strengths.

  Mucho fun.