 Games / *460 (-20)
  LEGO Star Wars II Demo released

A PC demo version of LEGO Star Wars II has been released by LucasArts, and is available for download. Here's one place: (URL) I had the opportunity to play a dev build of the game a little more than a week ago (made it through the first five (...) (18 years ago, 7-Aug-06, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.announce, lugnet.games, lugnet.general, FTX)

  LEGO Star Wars 2 due in stores September 12, 2006

Our favorite family videogame is due for an upgrade... Lego Star Wars II: The Original Trilogy due in stores September 12, 2006 for the PlayStation 2, Xbox, Xbox 360, GameCube (yea!!), PC, PlayStation Portable, DS, and Game Boy. Highlights include: (...) (18 years ago, 12-Jul-06, to lugnet.games, lugnet.starwars)

  LEGO Loco Networking?

Has anyone ever got the LEGO Loco game to work with networking? My son loves the game, and was so excited to try using it across 2 computers, but although I have tried to do it myself, searched the internet for info on it, searched Lugnet, I can't (...) (18 years ago, 8-Jul-06, to lugnet.games.lego.loco, lugnet.general, lugnet.trains)

  Condor Re: MINI LEGO Event in San Diego, CA March 3rd to 5th

I'm Xposting this, as they mey be some common interest. It would be great to have MOCs from all SF&F related themes. I'm currently planning to run LEGO pirate gaming on bothe Saturday and Sunday, , and perhaps Friday evening, even if I only have one (...) (18 years ago, 15-Feb-06, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.games, lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Announcing BrickFest 2006

BrickFest 2006 is a GO! Mark your calendars August 25-27 for BrickFest! This year, the convention will be in Washington DC area at the Sheraton Premiere in Tyson's Corner. With the change in venue, the event will be a bit different this year. But (...) (18 years ago, 6-Feb-06, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.announce, lugnet.build, lugnet.events, lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.games) !!

  Seemingly insane poly counts in official games - how?

Hi y'all, I'm just curious if anyone knows how Lego gets away with their models having studs and tubes and everything in their games? It seems like the poly count would be unplayably ridiculous. -Stefan- (19 years ago, 22-Jun-05, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.games)

  Re: Problems with RC receiver range? (Piece 6272)

Hello Ron, For as far as I can tell, you have done the right things: checking the batteries and the antennas. I have the same problem too sometimes, but when I check it out the problem is mostly weak batteries or an antenna that as come loose. Did (...) (19 years ago, 12-Jun-05, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.games.lego.racers)

  Problems with RC receiver range? (Piece 6272)

Okay, I recently bought two lego racers kits, the Supersonic (8366) and the Race Buggy (8475). I put together the Buggy first, and for some reason it didn't work at all, so I gave up and waited a day; at which point it started working for some odd (...) (19 years ago, 12-Jun-05, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.games.lego.racers)

  BrickSpace Homeworld Mod - Call For Texturing Help

The BrickSpace mod needs you! I am looking for people who have experience with Photoshop or the like, the 3D program Blender, and can work well on their own. I'm quite willing to do all of this by myself, but it will go faster and the quality will (...) (19 years ago, 5-May-05, to lugnet.space, lugnet.games, lugnet.gaming, lugnet.people.teens, FTX)

  Childhood Dreams Come True...Classic Space Homeworld Mod

I'm sure most of you swooshed your ships all over the house, and imagined them dodging through space, adventures aplenty. Well now, they really can have those adventures. (URL) Consider this a very small teaser of things to come. A demo of the (...) (19 years ago, 3-Apr-05, to lugnet.space, lugnet.people.teens, lugnet.cad, lugnet.games, lugnet.gaming, lugnet.off-topic.geek, FTX)

  New Homeworld Ship - Blacktron Invader

(URL) The wings animate on the way out of the mothership. Comments, critiques more than welcome. I've crossposted to several groups that I thought this might be of interest to. One "AdamS" helped out on this mesh, mainly resolving manifold issues. (...) (19 years ago, 26-Mar-05, to lugnet.space, lugnet.people.teens, lugnet.gaming, lugnet.games, FTX)

  Re: LEGO Star wars game on the way (VIDEO!)

(...) Phantom Menace in under 5 minutes! (URL) more screen shots/preview info on game at: (URL) in stores April 2005 for XBOX, PS2, PC, GBA, no GameCube :( (Cross posted to .general because this video is too cool!) -- Bill (TooMuchDew) (19 years ago, 26-Feb-05, to lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.games)

  Re: LEGO Star wars game on the way

Hand on preview at Toy Fair, plus screen shots: (URL) want these chrome silver pieces... :p (URL) (19 years ago, 25-Feb-05, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.games)

  My Moonbase Chess Module

I have finally set up a page for my moonbase project that originally appeared at Brickfest 2004. (2 URLs) The Module> (URL) The Chess Pieces> Always looking for feedback... Jeff VW (19 years ago, 4-Jan-05, to lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.games, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, FTX) !!

  Set #65535 X-Pod Play Off Game Pack

I picked up set #65535 X-Pod Play Off Game Pack at our local (three hour drive away) TRU this weekend. It includes all five (including the black) X-Pods, a game board and some game cards. Anyone have any info regarding this set? I can't find it on (...) (20 years ago, 8-Nov-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.games)

  New Caption Contest!

Mark took probably the funniest picture I have ever seen: (URL) And now I'm throwing the Caption Contest! Reply to this thread with your funniest caption for the above photo. In two weeks, a select group of judges will pick a winner. What will that (...) (20 years ago, 24-Aug-04, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.space, lugnet.fun, lugnet.games, FTX) !

Can get ceom footage of this here (URL) Whytcross" <b_whytcross@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:I1z9pz.MuM@lugnet.com... (...) Aussie (...) about (...) CERTAINLY (...) (20 years ago, 23-Aug-04, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.games)

  Re: LEGO Star wars game on the way

(...) Saw it on FBTB.net: (URL) Starwars.com announcement> (URL) FBTB.net Game Preview> (20 years ago, 5-Aug-04, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.games, FTX)

  LEGO Star wars game on the way

I don't know if anyone has mentioned this before, but in the current Aussie catalogue: 425.8472-UK/Asia there is a mention (and images) on page 101 about the star wars game that is due for release in "Summer 2005" (ALMOST CERTAINLY NORTHERN (...) (20 years ago, 5-Aug-04, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.games)

  Re: X-Pod Play Off Game error page

If you have Adobe Acrobat (not Acrobat Reader) use the print option to make a PDF of all 30 of each X-Pod plans. (20 years ago, 29-Jul-04, to lugnet.games, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact