 Events / BrickFest / 3410
3409  |  3411
Subject:
Announcing BrickFest 2006
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.announce, lugnet.build, lugnet.events, lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.games
Date:
Mon, 6 Feb 2006 20:06:42 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

BrickFest 2006 is a GO!

Mark your calendars August 25-27 for BrickFest! This year, the
convention will be in Washington DC area at the Sheraton Premiere in
Tyson's Corner. With the change in venue, the event will be a bit
different this year. But we'll need some help - we need some volunteers
to fill out some open spots in managing themes and other areas.

This year, there will be a public expo called BrickParty, which will be
a 2 day expo - Saturday and Sunday from noon- 4 pm. While these are
expanded hours, there will be additional security on hand so attendees
will be able to have free time, either at the open rooms or by shopping
at Tyson's Corner.

There's going to be a lot going on at BrickFest this year, so now's the
perfect time to consider volunteering! And get ready for the relaunch
of the BrickFest website!

And mark your calendar!

I am also pleased to announce that Joe Meno, a longtime contributing member of
the community will be serving as Coordinator for the BrickFest 2006 event.

Christina Hitchcock
BrickFest