 Fun / Gaming / 910
909  |  911
Subject:
BrikWars 2001?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming
Date:
Fri, 5 Oct 2001 17:10:59 GMT

Well, as everyone else out there is, we're all waiting for BrikWars 2001.
That's the right the pressure is all on poor Mike. Anyway I felt like
starting a thread devoted to the major new stuff in brikwars 2001.
Specifically, I'm rather interested in the newly added SP supplement. My one
friend has a generally magic based force in his little lego plot, but has no
way to implement this into BrikWars, while I on the other hand emply the use
of giant mecha and lots of infantry with explosive rifles.  Which as most of
us should know is easily implemented into BrikWars. Also, for thus of us who
aren't Mike, which should be somewhere around 2 or 3 billion, we can
fantasize about how great it'll be when it comes out, and when it will come
out, which is a questio in itself entirely for Mike. So I started this
thread. With any luck I should get quite a lot of replies, and then there's
the good chance I'll get ignored, but it's worth a gamble. and RANDOM ON!