 Fun / 1280
Re: Another couple of pictures of someone's Brickshelf order.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.fun
Date:
Wed, 25 Feb 2004 03:36:21 GMT

In lugnet.fun, Dawn Sullivan wrote:
   In lugnet.space, Ley Ward wrote:
   Hey folks,

Several people have raised the bar rather high for MOCs, and that’s a good thing after all. But, what about those tedious pictures of something someone bought on BrickLink or at PaB or wherever. It’s time to spice thngs up; it’s all about presentation after all. Here’s some pieces I got a while ago from BrickLink for instance:
Hey, if you didn’t want to see anymore pics of my parts, you could have just said so Ley. :( Fine, won’t post a list of the PaB selection either.

Oops. Um, sorry... ‘tedious’ was a bad choice of word. I didn’t really mean you, I was thinking more about a recent Brickshelf file of an out-of-focus purple bionicle slug in the middle of a vast expanse of out-of-focus upholstery at 1600x1200 pixels. Sorry I can’t find it to link to it now; I actually found it funny. But, hey, I’ve put up the occasional blurry picture myself, and I’m sure some folks may find endless variations of sheep rather tedious too. (please check the link; it contains two of my favorite reviews) So, like they say: people in glass houses shouldn’t stow thrones.

I’d be happy to see more pics. (Isn’t that what Eric Sophie has been trying to get from you?) And, I guess I’ll have to beg you to post that list now.

   Well done again Professor ;)

Dawn

Thank you very much.

Peace and chagrin,

Professor Whateverly

PS. You get extra respect from me for starting the Bricklink donation ball rolling, as do the others who’ve joined in..