 Fun / 1279
  Re: Another couple of pictures of someone's Brickshelf order.

(...) Hey, if you didn't want to see anymore pics of my parts, you could have just said so Ley. :( Fine, won't post a list of the PaB selection either. Well done again Professor ;) Dawn (20 years ago, 24-Feb-04, to lugnet.fun, FTX)

  Re: Another couple of pictures of someone's Brickshelf order.

(...) Oops. Um, sorry... 'tedious' was a bad choice of word. I didn't really mean you, I was thinking more about a recent Brickshelf file of an out-of-focus purple bionicle slug in the middle of a vast expanse of out-of-focus upholstery at 1600x1200 (...) (20 years ago, 25-Feb-04, to lugnet.fun, FTX)