 Fun / 1279
Re: Another couple of pictures of someone's Brickshelf order.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.fun
Date:
Tue, 24 Feb 2004 22:23:19 GMT

In lugnet.space, Ley Ward wrote:
   Hey folks,

Several people have raised the bar rather high for MOCs, and that’s a good thing after all. But, what about those tedious pictures of something someone bought on BrickLink or at PaB or wherever. It’s time to spice thngs up; it’s all about presentation after all. Here’s some pieces I got a while ago from BrickLink for instance:
Hey, if you didn’t want to see anymore pics of my parts, you could have just said so Ley. :( Fine, won’t post a list of the PaB selection either.

Well done again Professor ;)

Dawn