 Fun / 1253
Re: NEW WEBSITE : MINIFIGVILLE.COM
Newsgroups:
lugnet.fun
Date:
Thu, 18 Dec 2003 21:19:15 GMT

In lugnet.fun, Terry Prosper wrote:
Indeed, StuWars is now online!  It's fully operational and you can already vote
and write your comments about the first ever StudWars combat :

JarJar/Timmy vs. Justin/Kelly : Who's worse?

http://www.minifigville.com/studwars

Terry,

I can't read the text. The background colour is so dark that the text melts into
it without killing my eyes. Can you change it?

Alan

PS Great idea BTW.