 Fun / 1247
Re: NEW WEBSITE : MINIFIGVILLE.COM
Newsgroups:
lugnet.fun
Date:
Sun, 14 Dec 2003 23:48:24 GMT

In lugnet.fun, Jeff Szklennik wrote:
In lugnet.announce, Terry Prosper wrote:
Hello Everybody!

Well, today's the day!  The bid official launch of my new website.  After
dealing with mixed thoughts about continuing to maintain my old website
(www.rotule.qc.ca, dead now) or upgrading it, I opted to creating a new and
improved website with th best features of the old one and some new features.
Without further delay, here is the new url:

www.minifigville.com

SNIP

Terry
admin of www.minifigville.com

Woohoo! yay!  Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! for keeping such a great Lego
page
going!  already submitted picture caption, thinking about top 10!

Jeff

Thanks to YOU!  You just made my day :-)

I hope other people will be infected by your enthusiasm and submit many funny
answers to both LPC and Top10!  These sections rest entirely on the visitors.
More people getting involve can only mean better results!

Terry