 Events / NWBrickCon / 365
364  |  366
Subject:
Is anyone driving to NWbrickcon from the midwest?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.nwbrickcon
Date:
Sun, 22 Jul 2007 03:52:01 GMT

I'm looking to drive out (yes, I'm crazy)to NWbrickcon from the StPaul MN area.
Yes, I realize this is a hell of a long haul but my moc's don't fly and I have
never driven through that portion of the country so I'm going for it. I plan on
leaving  Sunday Oct 2nd and get there on the 4th in the evening in time to set
up.  Coming back I'd like to leave the night of the 7th and get back on 9th or
10th.  If anyone is in the area (Minnesota, Illinois, Michigan, Ohio) and wants
to do this insanity with me let me know.  Thanks,