 Events / NWBrickCon / 364
363  |  365
Subject:
Theme for NWBrickCon 2007 and Sail-In
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.nwbrickcon, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.events, lugnet.announce
Date:
Fri, 13 Jul 2007 12:03:48 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Ahoy mateys!

The convention theme for NWBrickCon 2007 this year is . . . Pirates!
We'll be having a special emphasis on the brick's buccaneers and encourage
everone to bring Pirate-related models.

As part of this, and inspired by the Space Fly-In at BrickFest 2007,
NWBrickCon 2007 will be hosting a Pirate Sail-In.  Part of our expo will
be a display of one example of every Lego Pirates set from 1989 to 2006.
Coordinator Daniel Brown is maintaining a webpage
http://www.danielbrownloans.com/Pirate_Sail_In.html
to track which attendee will bring which set.  If you have one or more
official Pirates sets you would like to build and bring to the Sail-In,
contact Daniel at the link on his webpage.

NWBrickCon is an annual Lego convention and expo in the Seattle area.
NWBrickCon 2007 will take place October 5, 6, and 7, 2007.  For more
information and registration please visit
http://www.nwbrickcon.org/

--
TWS Garrison
http://www.morfydd.net/twsg/