 Events / NWBrickCon / 365
  Is anyone driving to NWbrickcon from the midwest?

I'm looking to drive out (yes, I'm crazy)to NWbrickcon from the StPaul MN area. Yes, I realize this is a hell of a long haul but my moc's don't fly and I have never driven through that portion of the country so I'm going for it. I plan on leaving (...) (17 years ago, 22-Jul-07, to lugnet.events.nwbrickcon)