 Events / NWBrickCon / 240
239  |  241
Subject:
NWBrickCon 2004 - Castle!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.nwbrickcon, lugnet.announce, lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 28 Sep 2004 05:25:08 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Hey .Castle,

NWBrickCon is coming up fast, and Castle needs to be there in full force. If you’re planning on attending please e-mail me at t.rafert@comcast.net. Let me know what you’re planning on bringing so we can get a general idea of how much area we’re going to need. If your not sure you can attend but you’d like to have your MOCs there drop me a line and we’ll see if we can figure something out.

Pre-registration ends this Friday (October 1st) so be sure to register before then to get your badge and the rest of the goodies.

I’d like to propose my “Kingdom” to host the Castle display. http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Thomas/NWBrickCon2003/Sunday/12_castle_layout.jpg I am building more landscape sections with many plots to move your humble or modest house or shop onto. Built on baseplates or plates all medieval buildings will be accepted. I am also planning on incorporating the Classic Castle Wall into parts of my layout. So please build and bring those wall sections and houses and/or shops so we can make this one of the largest Castle displays ever!

Other Castles, Fortresses, Cathedrals, Villages are welcome. If you have Castle/Medieval creations to be displayed separately we will have room for those too.

Thomas Rafert

Castle Coordinator, NWBrickCon™ 2004