 Events / NWBrickCon / 241
240  |  242
Subject:
NWBrickCon™ 2004 Deadlines
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events, lugnet.events.nwbrickcon, lugnet.announce, lugnet.org.us.sealug, lugnet.trains, lugnet.org.scibrick, lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 28 Sep 2004 12:12:46 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

As Halloween and NWBrickCon™ 2004 draws near, we want to be sure you don’t get caught dead without knowing why...er, when the deadlines are.

October 2 - First day of BYOB (Buy Your Own Badge) begins. Online registration will continue to be $35, but we cannot guarantee you’ll get an engraved name badge unless you order and pay a $5 expedite fee before October 8.

October 7 - Last day to save by ordering your shirt(s) online. Shirts larger than XL (e.g. 2XL) must be pre-ordered. Shirts will be available at the event for $14 (T-Shirt) and $25 (Polo).

October 8 - Last day to order an engraved name badge - if you missed the pre-registration, we are giving you one last chance. There will be a $5 expedite charge.

October 11 - Last day to answer the call to be a Presenter. Presenters need to be registered for the event.

October 15 - Last day to register online and be sure to get an Event Program.

October 25 - Last day to mail your Costume Ball Minifig and be reasonably sure it’ll get to us in time. (Even then, your fig may miss the Ball - Mail Early!)

October 28 - Last day to register and pay online. The price will remain $35 until:

October 29 - Registration will be $40 at the door.

October 31 - Last day of the event!

Don’t Forget:

To contact the Area Coordinators (1) to be sure room is available for your MOCs.

To bring your Dirty Brickster Item.

To acquire the NWBrickCon Set (#4506) before needing it to Build Fast, Build with Skill, or do the Draft.

To build your Wacky Racer

To build your Haunted Mansion Module.

We urge you to meet these deadlines - missing out will kill you!

Wayne Hussey

NWBrickCon™ 2004

(1) The official Area Coordinator list will be posted later this week.