 Events / NWBrickCon / 240
  NWBrickCon 2004 - Castle!

Hey .Castle, NWBrickCon is coming up fast, and Castle needs to be there in full force. If you’re planning on attending please e-mail me at t.rafert@comcast.net. Let me know what you’re planning on bringing so we can get a general idea of how much (...) (20 years ago, 28-Sep-04, to lugnet.events.nwbrickcon, lugnet.announce, lugnet.castle, FTX) !