 Events / LEGO World / 94
Re: LEGO World 2012
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.legoworld
Date:
Tue, 7 Feb 2012 09:35:31 GMT

In lugnet.events.legoworld, Jacob Sparre Andersen wrote:
Tore Eriksson wrote:

I've ordered my airplane ticket now. I'll be at Kastrup airport Feb 16
at 08:05.
Don't know how long it takes to get into the City from there.

~15 minutes.  (Plus up to 4 minutes waiting for the next metro.)

Bella Center where Lego World takes place is closer; first you take the
regional train from Kastrup to Ørestad, and then you take the metro one
stop towards city.

Play well,

Jacob

Tak så meget, Jacob. Very valuable information in deed. I had the impression
that Lego World takes place in Copenhagen itself, not outside. But then OTOH, I
haven't at all planned the details of my visit in Denmark yet, or even had a
look on a map...

/Tore