 Events / LEGO World / 92
Re: LEGO World 2012
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.legoworld
Date:
Mon, 6 Feb 2012 17:38:11 GMT

In lugnet.events.legoworld, Jacob Sparre Andersen wrote:
Tim Courtney wrote:
In lugnet.events.legoworld, Jacob Sparre Andersen wrote:

I'll be in town (as usual).  With a bit of coersion, I might be
talked into going to Lego World.

I could also give a guided tour to see
<http://sascha.mehlhase.info/physics.php this model>.  Just let me
know a few days in advance.

It's looking like Thursday the 16th is a work day for me, and I am
more flexible Friday and Saturday. So, consider this coercion. :-)

Okay.  :-)  Friday will suit me best, as Lea will be in day-care.

Would there be room for a couple people to join?

Yes.

P.S. If this coercion isn't sufficient, I could coerce further in
liquid form later.

:-)

Play well,

Jacob

I've ordered my airplane ticket now. I'll be at Kastrup airport Feb 16 at 08:05.
Don't know how long it takes to get into the City from there.
If I find a couch to sleep on, or another inexpensive alternative, I'll stay in
Copenhagen for two days, otherwise I move on back to Sweden on Thursday night.
Hope to be able to make Copenhagen for two days though.

/Tore