 Events / LEGO World / 60
59  |  61
Subject:
Chat session to answer questions about LEGOworld.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.announce, lugnet.events.legoworld
Date:
Sun, 29 Aug 2004 21:09:54 GMT

Hi,

People who are interested in participating at LEGOWorld 2004 can find all
information on http://www.debouwsteen.com

The information is, currently, (I am so busy) in Dutch, partly in English and in
French. Registration forms are present in Dutch and English.

Because we think there might still be lots of questions, we have organized chat
sessions on the following dates:

30-aug-2004 21:00
12-sep-2004 21:00
26-sep-2004 21:00

The times noted are GMT+1 (so americans will have to subtract around 6 hours for
NY I guess, british just 1)

You will need MSN. Visit the page http://www.debouwsteen.com and follow the
instructions given.

If you do not have MSN, you can still ask questions and get answers using the
http chat.

Of course, you can always post questions in the legoworld forum.

Grtz,

Marck Franssen
Webmaster www.debouwsteen.com