 Events / Chicago House of Bricks / 64
Re: House of Bricks 2006 Report, or "That wasn't supposed to happen"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.houseofbricks, lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 19 May 2006 18:01:57 GMT

In lugnet.events.houseofbricks, Joe Meno wrote:

   NXTs... somewhere in there Felix got auctioned off as a cabin boy...and Bryan B was passing drinks...

I think its worth mentioning that Joe is explaining two seperate events. I didn’t get auctioned off to one of the NXT guys ;)

If we had no idea about the money issues with 2BeCon, I don’t think I would have even percieved a difference. Once we all got set up and started having fun with the other conventioneers it was a blast. Just goes to show that when your heart is in it for the fun and you’re determined to have a good time- nothing can stop you.

Thanks for coordinating a great weekend Joe. I look forward to seeing everyone again soon.

Felix