 Events / Chicago House of Bricks / 63
Re: House of Bricks 2006 Report, or "That wasn't supposed to happen"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.houseofbricks, lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 19 May 2006 00:53:18 GMT

I’ve managed to upload a partial zip. I’ll talk to my web guy, and see why it keeps cutting off my uploads.

http://brickspace.net/files/purple.zip

It oughta work, even if the vids aren’t all there.

I’ve gotten the vids down to one disc with no loss of quality, I’ll mail out those discs as soon as I figure that out.

-Stefan-