 Events / Chicago House of Bricks / 52
Re: House of Bricks (May 12 -14, 2006) is Coming Up!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.houseofbricks
Date:
Thu, 23 Feb 2006 15:38:38 GMT

In lugnet.events.houseofbricks, Peter F. Guenther wrote:
   In lugnet.events.houseofbricks, Joe Meno wrote:

   If you have questions or comments, please post them to lugnet.events.houseofbricks, as others may have similar questions. Questions can also be sent to HoB@2BeCONtinued.com which will forward to me as well as other members of the ToBeCONtinued staff. Please refer to the following list of event coordinators for any specific question.

Joe, am I just missing the “following list of event coordinators”?

I am interested in running BrickQuest and BrickMech at this Con, but it will be a while before I know if I’m free that weekend. Unfortunately, because I’ve got two high school teams competing with Lego robots in Lawrence Tech University’s Robofest (http://www.robofest.net), I won’t know until 4/7, the regional competition, if I’ll need to be at the World Robofest on the same weekend as HoB. When do you need to know for sure about events?

Peter

You didn’t miss it, I forgot to remove that. I am Event Coordinator and Fradel Gonzales has signed on as Space (theme) Coordinator, and there will be a GBC gang - Steve Hassenplug, Brian Davis and Bryan Bonahoom. Another attendee will be Duane Colicott for Bricks for Brains. You are more than welcome to be Gaming Coordinator (that would be a great addition)! The sooner you can tell me, the better, of course, so util then I am going to leave things open. I’m really looking for a Castle Coordinator, so there’s a good reason to have a nice castle layout:-)

Joe
person with too much time on his hands:-)