 Events / Chicago House of Bricks / 50
  House of Bricks (May 12 -14, 2006) is Coming Up!

I’m very happy to announce that registration for Chicago House of Bricks at To Be CONtinued 5: Legends is now online. Prices and information for registration can be accessed <https://2becontinue...conreg.php here>. Registration is not exclusive to (...) (18 years ago, 20-Feb-06, to lugnet.events.houseofbricks, lugnet.announce, lugnet.loc.us.il, lugnet.loc.us.in, lugnet.loc.us.mi, lugnet.loc.us.oh, lugnet.loc.us.mo, lugnet.loc.us.ia, lugnet.loc.us.ky, FTX)

  Re: House of Bricks (May 12 -14, 2006) is Coming Up!

(...) Joe, am I just missing the "following list of event coordinators"? I am interested in running BrickQuest and BrickMech at this Con, but it will be a while before I know if I'm free that weekend. Unfortunately, because I've got two high school (...) (18 years ago, 23-Feb-06, to lugnet.events.houseofbricks, FTX)

  Re: House of Bricks (May 12 -14, 2006) is Coming Up!

(...) You didn't miss it, I forgot to remove that. I am Event Coordinator and Fradel Gonzales has signed on as Space (theme) Coordinator, and there will be a GBC gang - Steve Hassenplug, Brian Davis and Bryan Bonahoom. Another attendee will be Duane (...) (18 years ago, 23-Feb-06, to lugnet.events.houseofbricks, FTX)