 Events / BrickWorld / 394
Re: Brickworld - Build On The Spot Challenge
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickworld
Date:
Wed, 31 Mar 2010 20:35:44 GMT

   The Brickworld Team has arranged to create and execute our second annual Build On-The-Spot (BOTS) challenge at this year’s event. This challenge will be completed in addition to the regular Mindstorms displays and events.

So, the BOTS challenge will begin at 2 PM on Thursday afternoon. The contest will be held Thursday evening starting at 8 PM. (times are subject to adjustment)

I had a lot of fun with this last year, and look forward to doing it again. I’m just mad Bryan never told me anything about it, until now!

Looks like we have an hour less, this year. Are you sure that’s a good idea, Bryan?

Cool.

Steve