 Events / BrickWorld / 391
390  |  392
Subject:
Brickworld - Build On The Spot Challenge
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickworld, lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.events, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.trains, lugnet.castle, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.space, lugnet.people
Date:
Tue, 30 Mar 2010 23:53:24 GMT

Share - Learn - Explore - Discover

2010: Bricks In Space

The Brickworld Team has arranged to create and execute our second annual Build On-The-Spot (BOTS) challenge at this year’s event. This challenge will be completed in addition to the regular Mindstorms displays and events.

So, the BOTS challenge will begin at 2 PM on Thursday afternoon. The contest will be held Thursday evening starting at 8 PM. (times are subject to adjustment)

The BOTS challenge requires that you gain comprehension of the rules, construct a robot and program your robot in the 6 hours between 2 PM and 8 PM. The BOTS rules will be revealed at 2 PM. The rest is up to you.

Unlike last year, a team is not required. You must be a fully registered Brickworld attendee to participate and teaming up is encouraged.

Remember, this year’s Brickworld theme is 2010: Bricks in Space. As for the rest of the rules...well, your guess is, uh...your guess.

If you plan to participate, please respond to this message so we know we have plenty of participants like last year.

We look forward to seeing you in Chicago!!!

Regards, the Brickworld Team

Brickworld will be held June 17 - 20, 2010 at the Westin North Shore Hotel in Wheeling, IL (a suburb of Chicago).

visit the Brickworld Web Site by clicking here