 Events / BrickWorld / 392
Re: Brickworld - Build On The Spot Challenge
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickworld
Date:
Wed, 31 Mar 2010 02:00:36 GMT

In lugnet.events.brickworld, Bryan Bonahoom wrote:
   .... If you plan to participate, please respond to this message so we know we have plenty of participants like last year.

We look forward to seeing you in Chicago!!!

Regards, the Brickworld Team

Brickworld will be held June 17 - 20, 2010 at the Westin North Shore Hotel in Wheeling, IL (a suburb of Chicago).

visit the Brickworld Web Site by clicking here

Count me in.

Sam Forker